Folio Print Finishing require skilled staff in the following areas:
Perfect Binder Operator (Muller or Kolbus)
To set and run the Binding line to produce paper back books to the highest standard, must have an eye for quality and detail, be self- motivated and driven to ensure we meet the customers deadlines. Working alternating shifts 1 week early then 1 week late. 37.5 hours working week. 25 days a year holiday, overtime is available.
- To set and run the binder.
- manage a crew of staff on the binder
- Complete all quality checks whilst in production
- Creation and completion of split deliveries and labelling
- Liaise with the production manager.
- Conduct housekeeping where possible
- Comply with all Folio Health & Safety regulations
- Follow all departmental ISO 90001 quality procedures
- Assist with any other relevant tasks/duties within the department when needed
- A good overall knowledge of the binding process
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with high volumes of work
- Pay attention to detail at all times
- The ability to plan and organise daily work load efficiently
- Be a team player with a can do attitude
- Good and clear communication skills